18.6.09

Country Duets

Country Duets
01 Let it be me - Glen Campbell & Bobbie Gentry
02 Willingly - Willie Nelson & Shirley Collie
03 I say a little prayer-By the time I get to Phoenix - Glen Campbell & Anne Murray
04 We must have been out of our minds - George Jones & Melba Montgomery
05 Teardrops will kiss the morning dew - Billie Joe Spears & Del Reeves
06 Golden Ring - George Jones & Tammy Wynette
07 The heart won't lie - Reba McEntire & Vince Gill
08 Something to brag about - Chalrie Louvin & Melba Montgomery
09 Meet me in Montana - Marie Osmond & Dan Seals
10 My elusive dreams - Tammy Wynette & David Houston
11 For loving you - Bill Anderson & Jan Howard
12 Tell me about - Tanya Tucker & Delbert McClinton
13 Something 'bout you baby I like - Glen Campbell & Rita Coolidge
14 Baby you've got what it takes - Chalrie Louvin & Melba Montgomery
15 Hopelessly yours - Suzy Bogguss & Lee Greenwooud
16 After the fire is gone - Loretta Lynn & Conway Twitty
17 Crying time - The Kendalls
18 Something up my sleeve - Suzy Bogguss & Billy Dean
19 I Told You So - Carrie Underwood & Randy Travis

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment