9.6.09

Absolute New Country 2

Absolute New Country 2 [1995]
01 The Tractors - Baby likes to rock it
02 Garth Brooks - Friends in low places
03 Travis Tritt - Ten feet tall and bulletproof
04 Michelle Wright - Take it like a man
05 John Michael Montgomery - Be my baby tonight
06 Wynonna - Rock bottom
07 Ricky Lynn Gregg - After the fire is gone
08 Dwight Yoakam - Try not too look so pretty
09 Clint Black - Wherever you go
10 Pam Tillis - Mi vida loca
11 Brooks & Dunn - I�ll never forgive my heart
12 Sawyer Brown - This time
13 Radney Foster - Nobody wins
14 Tim McGraw - Not a moment too soon
15 Clay Walker - If I could make a living
16 Tanya Tucker - It's a little too late
17 John Berry - You and only you
18 Randy Travis - This is me
19 Little Texas - Kick a little
20 Henning St�rk - Hallelujah to amen

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment